An idea inspired by the “Irish Car Bomb,” this concoction is also very tasty and just slightly sweeter. It goes down quick and smooth and its taste is comparable to a vanilla shake.
On a scale of 1 to 5
1 = My baby niece can have a sip
2 = Better buzz on light beer
3 = Comparable to Gin and Tonic
4 = After a few of these and I'm ready to dance on the bar
5 = What's my name again?
SWEET —-|————- DRY
- 6-8 oz. Boddingtons Cream Stout
- 1/2 oz. Stoli Vanil
- 1/2 oz. Baileys Irish Cream
- Pour 6-8 ounces of Boddingtons into a pint glass.
- In a separate shot glass combine the Stoli Vanil and Baileys.
- Drop the Stoli/Baileys shot into the glass of beer and drink it down, this isn't a sipping drink. Enjoy!