A nice, minty fresh jubilee for St. Patty’s Day. Be warned, it sneaks up and bites you on the boo-boo.
On a scale of 1 to 5
1 = My baby niece can have a sip
2 = Better buzz on light beer
3 = Comparable to Gin and Tonic
4 = After a few of these and I'm ready to dance on the bar
5 = What's my name again?
SWEET ——–|——— DRY
- 1/2 oz. Green Creme de Menthe
- 1/2 oz. Sky Vodka
- splash Creme de Cacao
- splash club soda
- In a large shot glass layer over a spoon first the Creme de Menthe.
- Next the splash of Creme de Cacao, then the vodka, and finally the splash of club soda.
- Drink all at once through a straw.
- It's like a mind eraser with a minty taste that leaves you ready for a kiss from your favorite chick or guy.