This is a simple but very pleasant alternative to your simple glass of Champagne or Mimosa. This can be made individually or as an easy Champagne punch for festive gatherings.
On a scale of 1 to 5
1 = My baby niece can have a sip
2 = Better buzz on light beer
3 = Comparable to Gin and Tonic
4 = After a few of these and I'm ready to dance on the bar
5 = What's my name again?
SWEET —|————– DRY
- 6 ounces Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1/2 ounce Creme de Cassis
- 1 lemon twist)
- Pour the champagne and Cassis into a Champagne flute. Stir well.
- Garnish with a lemon twist (optional).
- If you like to experiment, try different flavored liqueurs or cordials in place of the Cassis, such as Chambord (Blueberry flavored liqueur) or Cointreau (Orange flavored liqueur).