Although this combination of ingredients doesn’t sound as though it would taste good, believe me, it does. Most people describe it as having a “chocolate milk” type of taste.
On a scale of 1 to 5
1 = My baby niece can have a sip
2 = Better buzz on light beer
3 = Comparable to Gin and Tonic
4 = After a few of these and I'm ready to dance on the bar
5 = What's my name again?
SWEET ——–|——— DRY
- 8 oz. Guinness Stout
- 1/2 oz. Irish Whiskey
- 1/2 oz. Bailey's Irish cream
- In a 16-ounce glass, pour the Guinness Stout.
- Then, in a standard shot glass, combine the Bailey's and Irish whiskey.
- Drop the shot into the beer and drink it all down immediately.
- This is not a "sipping" drink! If it sits the Baileys will curdle -- it won't go bad by any means, it just won't be as smooth.
- You'll be amazed at how easy this goes down.
- Great for those up-and-coming St. Patrick's Day gatherings. Enjoy!